Thursday, August 16, 2007

ONE DAY AT THE TIME

I made a decision, chose to be a man and let you go. My heart says no... My mind says otherwise... I know you're nerver gonna be happy with me... But I still want you to be with me. I wanted to be the brave soldier that I was... Then i let you go. Since the day that I decided to release you... It was always a struggle not to think of you. There maybe times for a split second I forget you.. But when the roars of laughter finally subsides... I cry silently... bursting the thought bubble that I miss. Everywhere I go.. Everytime I am alone... Every little thing seems to remind me of you. Every memory is etched in the the four cornrs of my ind. Every bit of you is imprinted in my heart. There are times when I thought that I made the wrong move... But when i look at your pics.. You seem so happy each time, Each day that passes by. I want to run back to you.. I want to reach you... Want to hold you.. But everytime I do you ran then you hide. Every little bit of you haunts me... Your smell, your smile, the feel of your hand on mine, the soft full lips that touches my soul, The way you laugh... All of you follows me like the beloved ghost. And it is making me crazy... Not being able to hug you and tell you how i feel. Will a simple gust of wind touch your lips? Hold your hand and kiss your cheeks? Will the trickle of rain pour you in a tight embrace and fill the warmth of my heart? I am now going to say goodbye to you not because I have moved on.. But because if making you happy means not being with me... Then i will let you go.. and say no to you one day at the time.

No comments: